Monday, October 22, 2012

I'll Love you Forever

I’ll love you forever. I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living. My baby you’ll be.
This weekend I got to hear the words I have been longing to hear from you. You love to be in my craft room with me getting your hands into everything and anything! And I always let you play with all my fabrics and old scrapbook paper. The room is a mess after 10 minutes but it is always an hour well spent and filled with smiles and laughter. Today we were singing songs together and you were babbling back and forth with me. I said “Nolan I love you” and you looked right at me and said “I Wouve you!” (in a Scooby Doo kind of voice) I had to say it again to make sure I heard you right “I love you” and as quick as can be “I Wouve you” I have been waiting for this day and to top it off you kept saying it over and over followed giving big hugs! Then as we were cleaning up and getting ready to leave the room you ran up to me and I picked you up. You wrapped your arms around my neck and said “Love you Mommy” You have made my entire week and I love you so much!! You are filled with so much love and are really starting to show your affection!

No comments:

Post a Comment