Monday, July 8, 2013

35 Weeks


How Far Along: 35 weeks
Baby Size: 18 inches, 5.5 lbs (a honeydew melon)
Total Weight Gain: still under 30lbs
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!!
Sleep:  I wake up at least once a night
Best Moment This Week: Going to the doctor and finding out the labor process has begun. I get to meet you soon!
Miss Anything?  Sleeping on my stomach
Movement:  You still move all the time but you are nice and snug so it no longer hurts
Food Cravings:  Fruit this week
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? 
Gender: A Girl
Baby Milestone of the week: kidneys are fully developed and liver can process waste. Now time to just finish putting on your last few pounds.  
Labor Signs:  Yes! I have at least 1-2 contractions an hour. On a scale of 1-10 they are a 2 nothing that lasts long or is extremely painful. The doctor checked my cervix and I am dilated to 3 cm and 50% effaced already. Hold on to 37 weeks little girl
Belly Button in or out? It is in but the top of it sticks out and you can see it in my shirts.
Wedding Rings on or off? On- but somedays it is to tight             
Happy or Moody most of the time:  happy for the most part but my emotions are little all over the place
Looking Forward To:  Meeting you but I am scared to death to go into labor on my own and not make it to the hospital on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment