Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Week 32

How Far Along: 32 weeks
Baby Size: 17 in, 4 lbs (large jicama)
Total Weight Gain: 17lbs, I gained back two!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!!
Sleep:  I am getting sleep, but it is restless sleep. Definitely get up at least once a night and I’m starting to get some heartburn L
Best Moment This Week: Your brother turned two this week, and it brought back a flood of memories of how much I loved holding him as a baby. I feel the exact same way about you baby girl, I cannot wait to hold you in my arms and watch you grow.
Miss Anything?  I miss lying on my stomach.      
Movement:  I have described your movement this week as if someone were to take their elbow and push on you as hard as they can. Your movements are starting to hurt as you are running out of room.
Food Cravings:  Chips and Queso sound good this week!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nope just tired
Gender: It’s a girl
Baby Milestone of the week: Your skin is becoming plum, smooth and soft. Your weight gain will increase in these last few weeks. You may or may not have a full head of hair at this point.
Labor Signs: I haven’t felt contractions this week but your movement takes my breath away sometimes. Pain level 1-10 I’m at a 2.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   Happy but I’m still very emotional.
Looking Forward To:  You wearing the headbands and flower clips I have been making you.

No comments:

Post a Comment