Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 31 - here come the single digits!

We have entered the single-digit countdown, 9 more weeks! I am trying not to focus on nesting this week little girl because I am so excited to meet you; I drive myself and your dad crazy dreaming of you! Instead of nesting we are potty training your brother and getting ready to celebrate his 2nd birthday in 2 weeks! After his birthday passes I will be finishing your room, and getting ready to start packing our hospital bags.
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Baby Size: 16 in, 3.5 lbs (four navel oranges)
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs, yes I have lost 4lbs
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!!
Sleep:  No complaints, I only get up once during the night, or sometimes sleep the entire night.
Best Moment This Week: Nolan is potty training and he has gone 4 days in 1 week with no accidents, did I mention he has only been potty training for a week! Proud mommy! Baby girl, you can follow your brother on this when it comes to potty training time! And I found out Grandpa Bill and Aunt Sheila are coming to visit next week for Nolan's birthday.
Miss Anything?  We went to the pool this weekend and I can say I miss just laying out in the sun reading a good book with no distractions. Perhaps I will take a pool trip by myself next weekend during naptime.
Movement:  Still plenty of movement, but I think you are running out of space, you still kick but they are not as forceful this week, Thank you for taking it easy on your mommy.
Food Cravings:  None
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? To much walking makes me tired
Gender: It’s a girl
Baby Milestone of the week:  You can process all 5 senses. You can also turn your head from side to side,
Labor Signs:  Still have contractions but nothing painful. Stay in there for at least another 6 weeks young lady, it is for your own good.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:   It’s a combination, my patience is definitely shorter not that I’m a very patient person to start with. I can go from happy to sad with the snap of a finger; I say I’m carrying twice the amount of estrogen J
Looking Forward To:  Seeing if you have the same smile and eyes as your Brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment