Tuesday, May 28, 2013

San Antonio Part 2


Day 2

Yes it is still raining and there are even flash flood warnings but we are making the best of our trip. Last night Nolan and I had a dinner date at a Mexican Restaurant on the river. He walked all the way there by himself holding my hand and back without his stroller. While we were eating our chips and queso he was flirting with the waitress and making everyone laugh and smile with his “Num Num Num” noises while he ate.

Saturday morning, yep still raining and thundering. By this point I was ready to call it quits and head back to Dallas but I really wanted to check out the San Antonio Children’s museum and I am so glad we did before we started our drive back. Nolan had so much fun exploring and it wore him out before our car ride home.


No comments:

Post a Comment