Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Days 7-13

Day 7- today is simple, I am so thankful for coffee. I start my mornings early and it is my comfort
Day 8- Dolce, our family dog. Dolce, you are a family member to us. I was nervous on how you were going to be when we brought Nolan home from the hospital but you have impressed me above and beyond my expectations. You are gentle as can be with Nolan and he loves you very much.
Day 9-I am grateful for a good upbringing. I know I was a handful and gave my mom and dad early gray hairs but it turns out they were right about a lot of things. And I hope I can do just as good of a job with Nolan.
Day 10- I am thankful for shelter. With Hurricane Sandy just hitting the east coast followed by a horrible snow storm. I am grateful for basic needs: electricity, a roof over our heads, running water, food and clothing.
Day 11-I am thankful for a nice bed to sleep in and a wonderful husband to wake up next to
Day 12-To all of those who serve and protect our country. Thank for your hard work and dedication.
Day 13-Teachers, our world would not be the same without the amazing teachers that work in our school systems all the way down to our daycares. I am thankful especially for the amazing staff at Kids R Kids who take care of Nolan while John and I work.

No comments:

Post a Comment