Monday, November 19, 2012

Days 14-19

Day 14- It may seem simple but I am thankful for a job that provides me and my family good insurance. We are blessed to have full coverage and not have to pay any money out of pocket.
Day 15- Family days, our family gets to enjoy our weekends together as a family. Neither of us travels for work nor have to work Saturdays, most of the time. Simply time going to the park or watching a football game I am grateful for. And I am grateful to have to 2 days off a week to regroup before I hit the ground running on Mondays
Day 16- This year I am running our Angel Tree Program at work. Reading all the names on the tags for children it makes me appreciate the stability we have in our household. We are capable of buying gifts for our family and friends and we get to sponsor angels.
Day 17- Friends come and go, some we do not seem as often as we would like but I am glad all my friends have been a part of my life. I still talk with a group of friends that I have known since preschool all the way through high school. I don’t get to see them often but when we do it is like no time has passed at all
Day 18-Smiles, the simplest gesture you can give someone that might just brighten their day.
Day 19- Laughter, the good kind that makes your cheeks and abs hurt because you are laughing so hard. Along with those who laugh with you while not at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment