Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall has come and gone

In the midst of working a full time job, being a wife and being a mommy. My posts and blog has not received much attention from me lately! So here is a summary October is always my favorite month of all times. Being a midwest girl it was when the leaves would start falling, you open your windows to enjoy the cool air, pumpkins and fall decorations come out and last you go apple picking!

In Dallas you don't get the full effect of the seasons but I still love October.

Now I look at Layla and Nolan and I ask myself when did you get so big!!

Layla Rose 15 months old- 92% for height

My favorite face you make- here you are waiting for me to feed you

Cheese while eating spaghetti

Daddy Cutting Nolan's hair outside

Layla 15 months

Best Friends


Double trouble at the grocery store with mommy

While out getting groceries we saw a pumpkin patch



OU vs TEXAS weekend. My little SOONERS


Coffee Date


Pumpkin Patch








Yes I put the two of you in a pumpkin again this year









Carving Pumpkins- Nolan you made Layla go first, Layla you were fearless and loved it



No Caption needed



Trick or Treat












No comments:

Post a Comment