Thursday, December 5, 2013

2013 Thanksgiving Houston

All packed and ready to go to Houston

When we arrived at 11:00 PM Wednesday night everyone was still up and awake waiting to see us. Jacob (4) ran outside and grabbed Nolan's hand and said "come play with me Nolan!"

Great Grandpa Theron, Asia (11) and Jacob (4) with Layla Rose 

Great Granpa Theron and Layla Rose

Asia was so much help all weekend, she was Layla's personal babysitter


The best picture I could get of all the cousins, Nolan would not and will not sit for pictures anymore


Jacob's pirate face


Layla, Jacob and Asia

All the cousins without Nolan

Best Buds having a blask riding around in the truck together. All I could think of while watching them is "Bad boy Bad boy what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when they come for you, we ride together, we die together BAD BOYS FOR LIFE" If we flashed back 30 years ago I'm pretty sure this is just what John and George looked like


Roasting Marshmellows on Thanksgiving night with the kiddos


As we left and said our goodbyes Nolan looked at John and I and said all on his own "Mommy, Had fun, had fun mommy"

Me and my big cousin Arielle





No comments:

Post a Comment