Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Adding a new addition to our family

We are having a little Girl.
19 weeks pregnant
Estimated Arrival- August 7th- I think it will be earlier than that.
How I told John if you were a boy or girl: Cupcakes filled with pink cake
Just as with your brother I can’t wait to meet you, see what you look like and watch you smile. You are coming into a family with a mom, dad and brother that are going to love you so much.
Speaking of your brother, he already loves you to the moon and back, he says hi baby and kisses you all the time. You two are going to be partners in crime. He can tell something is about to change.
Symptoms: This time around is much harder on my body.  I am very achy and sore. Unlike the first time around my sense of smell doesn’t seem to be that strong. I can eat Chinese food and don’t have any specific cravings, everything is fair game.
Mommy’s wishes for you: I want you to be an honest, ethical, loving, strong, and independent woman. I want you to know that you are loved unconditionally. There are going to be times that you do things that disappoint us but it will not change how much we love you, we all make mistakes it is what we do with what we learn from them that matters.
In the meantime keep cooking and try and stay off mommy’s sciatic nerve!
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment